Friday, January 25, 2013

Mood Board

Mood Board            My mood board depicts my personality of being a fun, girly, vibrant, fashion forward individual with a hidden sassy side. I decided to use all of my favorite colors in this mood board, like pink, orange, yellow, coral, emerald, teal, neon blue, and purple. The colorful wallpapers and patterns show that I am vibrant and colorful person. I also used candles and birds in my mood board because I like a hint of serenity. The Gold vases are very chic and glamorous, a long with the chandeliers and light fixtures. I also included a few items of animal print to display my sassy side. The chevron pillows show that I am fashion forward, and the pillows and blankets in general show that I like soft and comfortable fabrics. Overall my mood board has a very girly and feminine appeal, which is exactly the kind of personality I have. 

Items Used: Pine Cone Hill Madeline Stripe Gold Window Panel $88, iittala Toikka Blue Bird $148, Green Zebra Shaped Rug $498, Jamie Young Sea Glass Small Hurricane Set $184, DL Rhein Faultline Embroidered Pillow $130, avalisa - Cheetah Stretched Print : avalisa - Cheetah Stretched Print, -Green-12x12 $59, Crazy Love Priscilla Purple $9, Majestic: Hot Pink Wallpaper $60, Modern Chippendale Mirror (modern Chippendale Mirror)$1,875, New Gold Starburst Wall Mirror (new Gold Starburst Wall Mirror) $521, Arktura - Coral Side Table : Arktura - Coral Side Table-AviatorGrey $840, Lili Alessandra Olivia Linen White & Coral Decorative Pillow $248, Surya 18 Square Dusty Coral Pink Ruffled Accent Pillow (V1723) $71, Coral 1600 Pendant by David Trubridge Design $3,680, Bello Vetro Chandelier by Cyan Design 02996 $2,188, Magenta Milton Dining Room Parsons Chair $130, Harpswell Side Table $680, Bobble stem table lamp teal $91, DL Rhein Frequency Embroidered Pillow $150, Add-Heres Wall Decals, Zebra Print Paper Chandelier $25, Royal Purple Gentian Trio $15, La Rosa Tealight Holder by Alessi $50, Plantation Beanbag Chair, Sage $119, Jonathan Adler Zig Zag Red Throw Blanket $295, West Elm Sequins Felt Pillow Cover, 12X16 Gold $34, Regina Andrew Furniture Gold Leaf Beveled Glass Top Table $873, Arteriors Gold Porcelain Organic Vase Set $336, and Byzantine Dome Bird Cages $180.

7 comments:

  1. Haley, I really like the look and feel of your mood board!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the different colors and patterns you chose. It adds variety to a room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very bright, i like all the different patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the variety of colors and all the different patterns you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the way you made all the different colors blend so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Amazing!!!! Thank goodness you are my TA!!

    ReplyDelete